Friday, November 6, 2015

A Personal Request for Real Estate Reviews

Click here to see your home's worth:

A personal message from Keith May: 

Part of my business revolves around gaining good reviews on popular real estate websites like Realtor.com, Trulia, or Zillow. I have provided links in the description below to these respected websites where you can leave a review of my services if you feel so inclined. I highly value your contribution as a last client and hope you will choose to spend a couple of minutes writing me a review on one of these websites so I can continue to provide home buying solutions to my clients in the future. Thanks again for your business and have a wonderful day.

-Keith May


PS: These are the links to the websites where you can leave a review if you feel so inclined: 

Review on Trulia: (Click on "Reviews" below my picture)


Review on Realtor.com (Link is in bottom-right corner)




Keith May, Keller Williams Realty
405-330-2626

No comments:

Post a Comment